27.8.11

Idiocy

It's been a long long time since I last updated my page. Now, that I feel the responsability to feed you with my latest news (before you die of gossip hunger), here we go...

1- I spent a lot of money on dental cleaning and ophthalmic eyewear (4 pairs to be precise), but it is worth it, because I just filed my claim. The only thing I need to do right now is to sit on my posterior and wait for my money to get back into my pocket. Sadly, it doesn't cover everything at a 100%.

2- In need of series to keep me awake while I have to be awake for some reasons. This is the reason I give myself to buy some on the internet. Unfortunately, the one which I was impatiently waiting, came in yesterday but two times the second part and no first part. I am now FU.RI.OUS.

3- That whole "blah blah blah" (can't be too obvious, people will know who and what I'm talking about) thing is total bullshit...it's a lie. That old witch has the taste to ruin my weekends. It's already the 3rd time. This time I take it differently. I stood up and refused. Pfff! They refused too. In the end, I am that loser again.

There are a lot of things happening at work that I would love to share with you, but can't...due to confidentiality.

1 comment: