5.7.11

Lost


What to bring if I were to be deserted on an island like those survivors in Lost?

First thing first would be my Nivea lipsyl. I'll need a box full of it. One is not sufficient...can't hold too long with one. Seriously. No joke. If I don't have those, I'll die of lipodehydration.

I have a  survivor-instinct though, so the rest will be extras. I don't mind if you let me bring all my hair products along with my straightening iron; dental floss and toothpaste to keep my teeth healthy and white; my precious collections; etc. Bah~ Basically, you can dump my room in the middle of nowhere and I'll manage to deal with the rest.

4 comments:

  1. Dwight Schrute7/06/2011 01:37:00 AM

    Question. Is there fire wood on that island? Because I would bring an axe.If I had to bring books, I would bring the physician's desk refernce.I would also bring waterproof matches, iodine tablets, beat seeds, proteine bars, massive blanckets and, in case I get bored, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

    On second thought, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

    Question. Did my shoes made it from the plane crash?

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knife, axe, sewing needle, threads, matches, flashlight, batteries, flares, reference books (survival guide, medical, how to build rafts/houses, edible plants, etc), blankets, yummy meat jerkies, random seeds, extra pairs of underwear, soap and duct tape.

    And I guess all 7 Harry Potter books so that I CAN BURN THEM to make decent fire (also useful to wipe my ass after doing #2s).

    Muwahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, forgot to add: Sketchbook and pen to pass the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "And I guess all 7 Harry Potter books so that I CAN BURN THEM to make decent fire (also useful to wipe my ass after doing #2s)."

    Totally love your idea. Tu es tellement originale, c'est incroyable. *heart*

    ReplyDelete