7.7.11

Blue Piggy Bank

Had an appointment with an adviser at BMO at 1400...

-What is the point of an appointment if the host can arrive 12 minutes late?
-New Mutual Fund RRSP plan (hope it'll do me good)
-Direct fund transfer every 2 weeks (will spare me a lot of trouble)
-Cancelled monthly statement and save 1.50$/month
-Linked my chequing account with saving to optimize the beauty of the number written beside 'total'
-Changed my MasterCard plan (1000$ limit, 1000$ in account at all time, and 10 transactions/month)

Hope all this will help me save more money. I really do need to save up for future trips and house and car and cellphones and glasses and watches and...*cross fingers*

1 comment:

  1. Je ne sais pas comment tu survie a BMO la XD

    We need to find The Money Tree.

    ReplyDelete