1.6.11

Where Did It Went Wrong?

I don't feel particularly busy these days, but just don't seem to have time for anything.

    Don't have time to watch my series (good thing TVB is airing series with shitty casting)
    Don't have time to update my blog (terribly sorry towards my small-number of readers)

Mmmm!!! Euh!!! That's...it? Okay~ Guess I'm over-reacting and complaining for nothing, once again.

Well...well...I think I just found the glitch. *lightbulb* Weather is getting nicer (the girl's-go-out-half-naked season has arrived), that's why I do go out more often with my friends and do more outdoor activities. At the end of the day, it's a good thing. I'm less of a couch worm. (Oh! Speaking of worm. Last night I went to an X japanese restaurant on Crescent street with some friends and found a worn in those japanese "beans." Moreover, the food's not extraordinary as my aunt describes it and insists we should go try it out. It was quite ordinary to the Kanda-level. At least I had plenty of fun talking to my gals.)

Afterall, the question's answered and nothing's wrong. I'm such a DramaQueen (in every sense of the word).

Promise to myself: This summer, I'll be more outdoor biking and roller blading and ball kicking or doing my new favorite sport...bowling. I can save my tv shows for rainy days and winter time.

1 comment:

  1. Ouin. It's all about the worm.

    And fo que tu regardes mes series avec moi la, lol.

    ReplyDelete