17.4.11

Delighted!!!!

I'm here to vindicate my honor, because some people accused me for letting my blog die without notice. *sigh* So...I apologize for not having the time to write much about my personal life so you could spy and gossip about it. Hope this will satisfy your curiosity.

- Went to an interview and immediately got accepted at the Blue Cross. (starting my new job tomorrow morning, Monday) *exhale* Seriously! I don't know how I did it. I mean, the interview part went pretty well, but wasn't confident for the french and english written test.

- Gave my resignation at the Real Estate Board and got my boss frustrated (he called me an "irresponsible") for not giving him 2 weeks notice. Well, not that I didn't want to...I simply don't have the time. I don't get to decide when to start my training.

- At the end, he asked me to help out for 2 more Wednesday nights, which I accepted, because it could serve as my 2 weeks notice...don't have to feel guilty anymore. Plus, now he has to pay me for Easter vacations as well. Ha Haaaaa~

- Before my leaving, I bought some Easter Bunny chocolates for the nice family (1 bunny for each family member), which I'll definitely miss a lot. So sad...can't buy chocolates and candies for them anymore.

- Extremely happy to know that I'll be claiming my 3 weeks vacation pay + 6% + sick days, upon leaving my soon-to-be-ex job. I can feel a big cheque flowing towards me.

I'M FINALLY OUT OF  THE BLACK WHOOOLE!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

- Need to buy a new bike and roller blades.

- Went to the hair salon for a straight-perm session, which cost me 200$ and 5 hours of my day. But, totally worth it. I plan on doing this treatment once a year (considering that it's not good for my hair and wallet to do it too often)...it's my way to show love to my hair.

- Scre4m is way better than what I expected it to be. I am pleased to have contributed to its first weekend box office chart. The storyline, all characters (the cast), special features, the interesting introduction, and double twist at the end are just...leaving me speechless. I would definitely want to watch a second time if anyone's interested in seeing it on the big screen.


- AMC marathon: Jane Eyre (wouldn't have wasted my time on that movie if I wasn't forced to), Battle L.A. (breathtakingly good), Sucker Punch (weird, but fun to watch...loved Sweet Pea), and The King's Speech (what can I say...it's Oscar winning).

3 comments:

  1. Totally unrelated to your post, mais check cette fille sur youtube (elle chante Parachute de Cheryl ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT5NVGOse5A)

    Elle souffre d'agoraphobia et ca fait 2 ans qu'elle n'est pas sortie de chez elle!!

    BTW, awesome Scre4m ending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...she's not bad at all, but I still prefer (by far) the original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Jane Eyre. Ouin >_>

    I approve the new hair, btw. Now, all you have to do is t them REAL short XD

    Nora...c "hole".

    ReplyDelete