22.3.11

UCLA Racist Rant

Video of Alexandra Wallace from UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles). It's quite shocking.


I have no comments what-so-ever...the guy in the clip already said it all. LoL And anyways, sometimes (euh...I should say most of the time) I do agree with her...Mainlanders could be annoying without themselves knowing.

It's understandable that one may not be able to cope with everyone. But the problem here, is that she made it official and public on the internet. Honestly, there are people whom I will never be able to be friends with, but I try to keep it to myself and still be polite with them. Seriously. I'm very good at that. Even if I don't like you...you won't notice a thing.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I used to say the exact same thing back in the student days XD

    ReplyDelete