16.3.11

My Love

Where art thou when I need you???

I think I'm in a period of depression. I need someone to hold me tight as to cut my breath off/stop my heart beat and listen to everything I have to say (positive or negative). I might seem to be mood unstable and demand a medium-high standard life (which I can afford it myself anyway), but the person who can accept this, will be one lucky man. I just want someone to understand me, be there whenever I need a shoulder to cry on and be there to share moments of laughters.


          [...] My love, can you give me strength?
          Somehow I forgot how to ease my pain
          I know I'm right where I belong
          Something from nothing never proved me wrong [...]

          [...] I would share my whole life with you
          Would you do the same for me?
          I would give all I am to you
          Would you do the same for me? [...]

Parenthesis: Those are nice lyrics, aren't they? It's from Celine Dion's song, My Love. Btw, yesterday was her first night back to her very own stage in Las Vegas after 2 years of rest. Apparently, the opening was hot and glamorous (with Celine changing 6 gowns during the night).

Since I still haven't found my love, I utterly hate to see couples always doing things together like a pair of chopsticks.

2 comments: