25.11.10

Let Go...Free Thyself

Forenote: It's related to the horrible thing I've done to someone...which I already confessed some times ago.

It's been a while since I'm struggling on forgiving myself and trying my best hoping this person can find a way to forgive me as well. I'm aware that I did something terribly wrong and, in fact, apologized sincerely countless times. Really don't know what I can do more if that person chooses to ignore me (which is somewhat understandable).

So, I've decided to try and let it go...leave that person alone and not bother him anymore. At the same time, I hope to live a happier life by not thinking about it anymore, because life is too short to try and make everyone like/appreciate you (but I'm that kind of person...hate knowing that someone out there is mad at me) instead of enjoying the present moment.

Time flies faster than you think. Let things go...enjoy life to its maximum...don't allow yourself to have a chance to regret.

2 comments: