4.10.10

Master Of The House

As the Master of my house (master of cleaning that is), I'm afraid I'll see inches of dusts the day I'm back from Heaven. -_-' What can I possibly do to prevent this from happening???

Make a simple-detailed-scheduled list of chores for my sister to follow. But...I can't stand next to her and make sure she does them correctly, right?

*headache*

In this particularly hard moment, my little genius came to help. The genius me brought up a wonderful plan. That is to give the list to my grandma and have her annoy my lazy sister until she does them ALL before letting her out of the house with her boyfriend. *sound of a million dollar winning slot machine from Sin City* Siiigh!!! Sometimes I do admire ideas coming from the other me. XD *thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment