28.9.10

What Can I Do!?!

My mother is going on a one week trip to North-East Canada…leaving this saturday. And the spoiled me just realized how miserable I would be without my darling.
Who will answer me whenever I shout "mamaaaa"???
Who will kill spiders for me when I’m deadly frightened???
Who will do my laundry???
Who will pour me a glass of water in the morning???
Who will prepare my lunch???
Who will do the dishes???
Who will scratch my back when I’m watching a movie???
Who will open the door when I arrive home???
Who will be there to give me hug when I feel lonely???
And this mean little one is thinking about going to Shanghai for 2 weeks in October. Nooo. I can’t accept that. How can she do this to me? What is wrong with her?
Conclusion: It is true that you have to miss someone to notice the importance of their role in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment