28.9.10

Everything Become Official

It is official that…I’m leaving for Asia (Shanghai, Hong Kong, Korea and Beijing…in their respective order) from October 5th to November 1st. Flight tickets and tour fees are already paid…still have to take care of visa (double entry) and insurance.
It is official that…I’m the only single one left. All my friends found their partner. Can I be lonelier than now??? I’m starting to regret for being too difficult…but isn’t being difficult now better than choosing the wrong person? And NOOO…I refuse to randomly grab someone on the street and have that stranger be my half.
It is official that…I’m disappointed on that FIFA 2010 South Africa World Cup. It is already extremely wrong to have Spain win over Germany…now they get the world cup??? *Aladdin’s melody playing in the background* Unbelievable sights…indescribable feelings. Since when do they get that far in a World Cup anyway???
It is official that…I need to start doing exercises or eating diet if I don’t want to become a whale.

No comments:

Post a Comment