28.9.10

The Office Mania

My new favorite past time (thanx to my office-addicted friends) is to catch-up with…The Office…just brilliant and hilarious. *_* No wonder why they got so many nominations and awards.
                             
Hey! Why is Jan not on that pic??? O_O Aaaargh!!!
 Nicely posed
How AWE-SOME is that??? Just LOOOVE them.
Melora Hardin aka Jan (Janet) Levinson
She’s just an incredibly talented actress-singer (wrote some of her own songs)-dancer. How could I not notice her before??? Crime. Now that I think of it…I remember finding her stunning in 17 Again.
There’s a lot her works I absolutely want to see…like: You (co-produced and co-starring with her husband), re-watch 17 Again, re-watch an episode of Friends, re-watch an episode of Without a Trace, an episode of CSI, 27 Dresses, The Violin, and Chicago: The Musical. I also wanted to see her performance in Hannah Montana…but just can’t stand all other actors…so I feel a little guilty…maybe I should watch it just for her. Siiigh!!! What can I not do for people I like, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment