28.9.10

Happy Coincidence – Burb as Reward

Yesterday…which is a Thursday…which is payday…
I finally brought my long-time-wanted black packable tote Burb bag home from Ogilvy. *_* My next target will be Burb’s Sport Women perfume…loved Hermes’ Voyage perfume though.
(you remember I bought myself the iphone 3Gs for me finishing my BA? Well…yesterday it happens to be the day I actually received my certificate at home…call it a coincidence…but for me…it’s faith which make Burb my…official graduation gift to myself)
FYI: Burb = Burberry
Besides…I also bought some goodies from NBC Universal store: a Dunder Mifflin iphone case, a Dundie award, and some stickers. (pictures will be up when I get the products) It only cost me about 80$…it is actually a good time to buy…the currency is good.
Should I follow with the season 1-5 boxset (as a graduation gift)? YES!
Should I continue with Melora Hardin’s big hits (as a graduation gift)? YES!
Problem solved…THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID
Spoiler!!! (for those who haven’t seen The Office…but yet highly recommended) Phyllis just cought Angela cheating on Andy with Dwight. And, my dear/lovely/favorite Jan is expecting a baby…not from Michael (which I wish it was)…but an unknow sperm donor. O_O I’m very upset for the fact that she doesn’t appear in season 6 at all…hope she’ll be back on season 7 to win Michael back from that Holly.

No comments:

Post a Comment