28.9.10

Mental Peace

Note: I just needed to write this somewhere (tell someone…those who are interested) so that I could clear out my thoughts and remove that big rock sitting on by chest.
At this actual/critical time of my life…I need to:
  • Find myself a better job…something I LIKE (I’m born as a pro-maid) and which pays more
  • Have my driver’s license done
  • Wider/reinforce my social network…blog, FaceBook and Twitter
  • Continue my great work on saving and planning for travels/trips
  • Change of look…my final choice: blazers all the way (it just matches with anything)
  • Further education (criminology, forensic, east asian studies, morgue, entertainment, interior design)
  • Find the one I love…so that he (not she) could love me back…and build our family
That’s about what I can think of right now. Stay tuned for potential update.

No comments:

Post a Comment