28.9.10

Birthday Curse

Same crisis over and over again…it is the same scenario each year…it is what I call it a – CURSE. O_O
I know that I always say how I do not like to celebrate my birthday…because there are really nothing to celebrate about. Really. Trust me. At a certain point of life…you wouldn’t want to celebrate/remember the fact that you’re getting old and starting to collect wrinkles -_-’…and that someday you’ll become an antique/vintage.
BUT…I still appreciate when people remember it.
Here’s why I have such a HUUUGE reaction in regards to my birthday (repeatedly/in a regular basis): 
  • Not only that me/myself/I have to organize a get-together…but one particular individual (not to mention names) ALWAYS have to play her I’m-always-busy-unlike-you-girls-and-do-not-know-if-I-could-make-it card each and EVERY single year. WTH!!!! You’re not suppose to be the star of the day…my sister and I – AM…you and your f*** peasant boyfriend are literally STEALING our thunder. Aaaargh!!!
  • On the work side…I’m only scheduled to work 2.5 days (no work = no $$$ = Nora is miserable)…and the .5 day has to be Sunday May 2nd (which is THE day)…WTH!!!! *continuously* Okay. Lets say that I "don’t" mind working on my birthday…but people here just can’t remember it (even with a reminder). Can you believe that I’ve been working here for almost 4 years and haven’t received 1 single birthday card (despite billion cards I’ve signed and gazillion cake contributions I made)??? TSSSSK!!!! I’m just a little disappointed…nothing to worry…I’ll probably get over it/forget about the crisis several days later.
O M G. I just need some respect and maybe some love from people I care. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK???
Note: It is not my birthday YEEET…maybe I’m over reacting…but all I’m having here is just a feeling based on ritual facts…lets just see what’ll happen. Siiiiigh!!! *trying to put a smile on my face*

No comments:

Post a Comment