28.9.10

B-Day Overview

No special celebration whatsoever.
As predicted…the day didn’t went fabulously:
  • An unpolite person didn’t show up (as my premonition already told me) and did not call nor sent a message…she just vanished.
  • Another just took hours to show his face.
  • Mother Nature was able to read my mood and match the weather with it. -_-’
  • Nobody saw the Restaurant when we passed by…and I was the one taking the blame of not knowing how to read a map. Aaaargh!!! Why is it always me the stupid one and not…
  • Why am I not the person on most photos (take a look at the album)??? Well asked. Like my theory goes…the person who brings the camera is always the one holding it…thus the one with least photos.
Not that I mind doing LOTS of things to make people happy…but PLEEEEASE, at the very least…show that you enjoy and appreciate my effort. O-kay. I stop now…feel like I’m repeating myself over and over again without getting anywhere.
And anyways…why am I always planning my own birthday??? Am I that desperate??? Will no one do something for me if I do nothing for myself??? *chuckles* Declaration: No more events planning from me…this is my official retirement statement.
PS. Not the whole day was bad…I did like my chinese class…and LOOOVED my present – THE Tiffany & Co. classic charm bracelet given by my sister, her boyfriend, and HSK.

No comments:

Post a Comment