24.12.13

For The Better

The year of 2011 was definitely a low in my life. The year of 2013, so far, was some sort of redemption. I hope the year of 2014 and so on will only peak with good news.

Up until now, I managed to find myself a spot in the hospital...where I belong at the moment (I would like to work in the surgery or morgue department to fulfill my all-time desire to become a medical examiner/medical investigator). For sure, not everything's perfect (especially the co-worker of mine who doesn't seem to have a mute or power-off button), but I can certainly deal with it. At least in this department I get acknowledged...my boss see the effort I give and the work I do.

In the upcoming years, I would also like to get some improvement in my clothing style. After being brainwashed by Dr Hunt, I think I start to fancy highheels...more ankle boots in my case.

To finish this post, I would like to add that I will try to be more outgoing. Yes. That's definitely one of my 2014 resolutions. [How long can I keep this? Gawd knows.]

1 comment:

  1. Taking a look at the rolex replica sale Hublot Large Boom UNICO watch inside a rolex replica uk cleaner, it is hard in order to rolex replica sale that it is an extremely good rolex replica sale. It is not the posh watch for panerai replica sale, however it is not attempting to end up being. Actually, among the breitling replica sale marketing methods at the rear of the actual manufacturer is actually particularly which replica watches uk not all brand new item these people discharge is intended in order to attract just about all rolex replica sale from the manufacturer.

    ReplyDelete