25.11.13

喜事

Despite the boring routine life I'm breathing through 365 days a year...it is always good to have something positive around the corner, which is worth the wait.

MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED NEXT YEAR!!!

PS: Although, I am very jealous and feel utterly lonely, I am still extremely happy for her. She's finally building her own family with the man she loves. Awwwww!!! So sweet~

Anyway. This announcement is also bringing a little excitement into my life, because I have to help planning the day. Y'know~ The feel of imporatance and needed is GRRRREAT. Seriously, can't wait till that day.

Note: I won't be the lead of that night, but I'll certainly nail the supporting role. Sigh!!! *wondering when I'll be able to get the lead role...some times before I die, I hope*

1 comment:

  1. Certain, their own wrist rolex replica sale will be a much more appealing in a rolex replica uk, however possibly, I am simply stating rolex replica sale since it feels as though the pity how the rolex replica sale hublot sale Large Boom panerai replica sale is actually listed a little beyond exactly what more and more breitling replica sale who does enjoy it are able. For any small replica watches uk concerning the manufacturer, since Jean Claude Biver required the actual replica watches uk from Hublot within 2004, the actual brand Large Boom wrist watches happen to be an enormous strike.

    ReplyDelete