6.8.13

No Babies Allowed In My Life

Once again, I started in a new department (obstetric/gynecology 2 weeks ago) in order to try something new and hoping to finally find MY place. The result of this trial is rather deceiving.

Y'know, when you hope to find a better place, but that other place is a bigger mess and much more unorganized? Well~ I feel like fallen into a trap, so now I'm fighting with all my energy trying to climb back up. BUT...*sigh* this place might not be made for me...

Having to meet people for an anti-social person is hard.
Having to work with a lazy-nonstop-talking person is hard.
Having to modify my work two hundred millions times per day is hard.
Having no orientation or information in bits and pieces is hard.
Having to speak baby language is hard.

I'm starting to think that I should reconsider and do what I like (the OR) instead of putting too great of an attention on whom I'm working with. At the end of the day, I don't have to be friends with those people, right?

Lets go back to 'comfort zone!'

No comments:

Post a Comment