10.6.13

Making The Right Decision

As you all already know, I want out of here so badly that I would genuinely do anything...anything in my power, but nothing illegal. XD

I'm in such misery right now that I would jump on the first opportunity thrown to my face.

And this is what's happening RIGHT NOW. I've been offered to do another position, but is it the right one to take? Or should I be patient? After this hell hole, I've become paranoid. I'm doubting every decision I make...wondering if it's the best.

Anyway. Whatever I say, I still took the chance to try something else and work with better people. *crossing fingers* I will allow myself a 20 days trial and see how it goes. Worst case scenario, I'll look for something else.

It is better to try and accept our own mistake than keep wondering "what if..."

No comments:

Post a Comment