15.5.13

Falling Apart

Everything in my life seem to be falling apart.

(I should maybe rename my blog and call it "Shit Corner.")

1- Because of my aunt, I went to a blind date and encountered a not-too-bad looking guy. But he either likes to 'ttyl' people or is not interested (well, neither am I, but at least I have the courtesy to answer my text messages).

2- At work. Pffffff Do I have to mention that it is a complete mess? After the so-call training, I am doing her position for the last month (without getting her salary) and still not sure when I can get back to the position I applied for in the first place.

3- How is it possible not to replace a person who's on vacation? Now, everything falls on me. In other words, I am doing two positions without getting a double pay and/or overtime.

4- Today, it's even a greater joke. That person is still on vacation and another called sick. What's the result? Well~ The one on vacation is obviously not replaced and the one who is sick was replaced by a person who's never been trained. HAHAHAHAH!!! Not only have I spent an hour waiting until someone comes in, but also wasted an hour to show the basics to that newbee.

If you ask me how I like my new job? I would honestly tell you that I'm not too thrilled about it. Nothing is fair. I'm fed up. FED UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment