26.4.13

Dealing With Crap

Two weeks of horrible training, then...two weeks of I-dump-you-alone-so-deal-with-the-crap-yourself.

WTH!?! Quite honestly, it is not fair. It is not possible, even for the smartest human on earth, to learn everything correctly only by observing from the side, with minimal explanation.

For example, how am I suppose to create a fiscal year report if I've only seen it once? Ridiculous, isn't it?

Once an error occurs, it's "Oh! No no no! If this this this happens, you should this this this." Pffffff! Are you serious??? This should have been said during the training, not when I'm struggling to do the job and a tiny little thing goes wrong. Can people think before blaming someone? Is there any common sense? Well~ No~~~

Oh! And what does it mean "we will switch places whenever I'm fed-up"? Euh...I didn't apply for YOUR position and I am certainly not earning the same salary as you are.

Whatever. I give up. I'm just like a prisoner who does her time and get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment