15.4.13

龔慈恩 - 聶小鳳 [雪花神劍]

 




 

She is the new villainess to make it into my favorites. Nothing more attractive than a terribly sad story, extreme smartness, frightening power and goddess appearance.

Telling you. 聶小鳳 [雪花神劍] is the best character 龔慈恩 ever portrayed. (in my opinion) Her cold and I-always-have-so-much-to-think-of look is soul captivating. It cannot, under any circumstances, be compared to those innocent and immature roles.


 
OMG! Have you seen how cute the kids are? THAT is how important good genes are.

Seriously, if I can look this fabulous at the age of 49, I'd have nothing to complain about.

Note: Apparently, she spents 16 000$CAD/month on her kids, only for their tuition fees. So you do the math by adding food, shelter, and clothing. Crazy~

Note 2: Her name is literally a combination of my sister's and mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment