3.8.12

Town Of Silence

This week, I've been working with several middle-aged women who like to talk...share. In a way, it is good to break the boundaries and enhance communications within the office. But, at times, I would love to go to a town where everyone just won't talk. Peace and quiet.

Am I isolating myself, so I don't have a partner? No. I like to share, but it depends with whom. And I choose this person very carefully. Also, I think I might not be able or don't want to adapt my life style to anyone else's. If one wants to be with me, one has to make the effort. Or, if I want to be with one, I have to be lucky that one will be willing to spoil me. (Uh-oh! Am I infected with 'Princess desease'?)

Shania once wrote: When you've been married for so long, you don't know how to be alone in life anymore.

I'd say: When you've been alone for so long, you don't know how to be with someone in life anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment