25.8.12

Star Wars Identities


Nora (Female Twi'lek)


I was raised on the city planet Coruscant, where members of my community made their living wherever they could in the crime-filled streets. On holidays my three close friends and I would traditionally abandon the city for the shores of the artificial Western Sea.

My parents required discipline from me and had little warmth to give, but I suppose I did inherit my strong set of intellectual abilities from them. Later on I spent some time with the legendary R2-D2, whose guidance left me with knowledge I still use every day in my job as a senator.

I remember this one time when I took down an enemy command station in a single shot. I didn't let this affect me too much, though; instead I opened a Rebel academy and dedicated my life to training the younger generation.

People often tell me I’m a generally organised and prepared person, I also tend to be adventurous and curious. But the most important thing to me is conformity: I believe that civilisation is built on order and discipline.

The Force is very strong with me, so I wasn't surprised when the Emperor tracked me down. When he offered me limitless power in exchange for my allegiance, I leapt at the chance and turned eagerly to the dark side.

No comments:

Post a Comment