16.5.12

The Post of Hate

I don't know if you do that too, but when I walk down the street or take public transportation, I tend to observe the others (what they wear and how they act), which is a surprisingly fun and highly educational past-time. Otherwise, what else to do, right? Listen to music? Well, that's what I do, but my eyes are still available. Anyway. When I'm tired, the over attentive staring isn't a fun activity anymore. Everyone's behaviour strike into my eyes like a big fat brown mole...with hair standing out.

    - Crying babies with their volume set to the maximum.
    - Bugs who won't leave me alone.
    - Teens with their pointless conversations.

    - People marching like a soldier and hitting me on the face with their umbrella.
    - Crossing legs in the metro, causing snow water dripping on my boots.
    - Super big fur-hood getting on my hair.
    - People pushing eventhough you're already against the wall.
    - Chewing gum like a mad cow.

The #1 thing I couldn't stand, is when people cut their nails in public...mostly China mainlanders. What a shame! Please, don't associate me with them or else I'd be utterly pissed. I am from HK. Is that clear???

No comments:

Post a Comment