10.4.12

Shivery Easter

What did I do during this 4 days long-weekend?

Nothing.

Initially, I was suppose to go to Boston with my parents, but figured that 4 days isn't quite enough. Then, we wanted to go to Toronto, but turned out that my father had to work on Sunday. Siiigh! As a result, we all stayed in Balconville.

So, what filled-up my time?

    Activity #1 - Getting bored at home...which leads to drama watching.
    Activity #2 - A little of shopping. Yes, just a little.
    Activity #3 - Help my father taking down the Tempo.
    Activity #4 - Buy materials to build myself a DVD glass shelf.
    Activity #5 - A one day grocery shopping in Ottawa (T&T).
    Activity #6 - Take care of my grandmama as she's not feeling well. (make her congee and give her massages)
    Activity #7 - Called an ambulance and accompanied my grandmama to the emergency. ~=_=~ The doctor told us to prepare ourselves emotionally, because my granny's kidney's done and it's only a matter of time..................

Remember, do as much as you can for the ones you love and still around, before it's too late...before the day you want to do something and can't anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment