7.11.11

好心有好報?

'Don't think too much...things usually come in unexpected moments to give you a great surprise.' That's the idea I put into my head to ease my worries.

Maybe lately it hasn't been doing well, but I believe...

SMHC - microwave anecdote...the conversation goes like this:
    Me: Excuse me, do you know how this microwave works?
    Man: Sure, let me help you. You don't work here?
    Me: Yes, I am. But, I'm new, so...
    Man: In which department your mom works?
    Me: Euh...my mother doesn't work here.
    Man: Oh! Your father, than?
    Me: Uhm! My father doesn't work here either. Why?
    Man: *laughs* Huh! Than you must be talented. Young people, like you, who work here are usually connected. Their mother or father help them get a position.

Another thing. After this weekend, I start to know my colleagues (from 6 North/surgical floor) better. They are soooo NICE and chill. (Remember, North only, not South.) Working in the evening is much more relax and people always bring stuffs (edible stuffs) to share. Now, I worry about my line.
    + Yesterday, they told me how much they like working with meeeeee. Apparently, I'm better/more impeccable than previous ones. Hahahah!!! I'm so flattered. XD

Seriously. I see myself as a good person, so I merit to get a good life, right? Will I be able to obtain a permanent position somewhere in that family (which I'm starting to like) or will I find my place somewhere else?

Note: If I am to work elsewhere, I will miss the team enormously...a feeling of attachment's already created.

No comments:

Post a Comment