24.9.11

Women And Their Shoes

A lot of women are highly attached to their purses and shoes (mix and match depending on the occasion), but I'm not too crazy about bags, so I'll talk about shoes. XD

There are different kinds of shoes: closed or open-toe; with or without heels; etc. For a woman, choosing the right shoe to wear is the equivalent of choosing the right suit for a man. More importantly, it is a CRIME to wear the same pair of shoe as another woman in the same event...even if it's by pure coincidence.

Each category of shoe has its own meaning...lets see what I can come up with...


Pumps: They are just a perfect fit, no matter where you go. Look at them! So gorgeous! *smack* Your office space, press conferences and casual parties would love to have them as part of their time.

Stilettos: They are extremely fabulous for the eyes, but an absolute pain for the feet. *tears of pain* In my personal opinion, I woud wear them only if I know that I won't be walking for more than 10 minutes top.

 Clogs: They are more casual and comfortable to wear, but I never knew how to appreciate them. Sorry!

Sandals: Who could possibly not have a pair of sandals? It is a good friend of summertime.

Flip-flops: Same as sandals, but even more casual. Generally, I would take them to grocery shopping or to the beach.

Sneakers: I used to heart them with all my heart (still do), but I try not to wear them in a daily basis. I reserve their time only if I plan to do some sports or a lot of walking.

Boots: Ah! Seriously! Boots are my favorites. They can go anywhere...even more event-friendly than pumps. Do you realize how awesome they truly are? They can multi-task very well.

Conclusion: Heels are sexy and empowered. *heart* But, my love is dedicated to the Boots family.

Note: Oooops! Sounded a little ridiculous, because I talk about them like if they are my friends. *humiliated smile* Well~ They're better friends than a lot of hypocritical people, so why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment