9.9.11

Ex-cuuuuse me!?!

It is absolutely correct to start a conversation by asking how the other person is doing. BUT, it is utterly rude and impolite not to wait for the answer and start talking about yourself. It gives the impression that you don't care and just want it all to be about you. Then, why do you even bother to ask?

I like to listend and I know I'm a good listener, but I sometimes need to express myself too. There are certain things I would like to share/get them out of my heart and brain. I want someone to care about me. Sigh! As I always say, things can't always go the way we desire. Unfortunately, no one seems to be interested in filling that position, I will continue to share my thoughts with my blog/my virtual personal space.

(I'm aware that there are people out there dying of curiousity to know what is going on with me...to gossip, but I'm not to satisfy their dirty wish.)

No comments:

Post a Comment