23.6.11

Mutual Hatred

*the same sad music still playing repeatedly in the background*

Tomorrow is a holiday, thus we are to receive our next week's schedule today. That's not an issue (it is, but not anymore...I sort of gave up) Upon opening the Excel sheet, I cross my fingers, hoping to have something decent. Pfff!!! Never goes the way I wish, but this time it's really horrible.

Here's my schedule to support my story:
    Sunday - off
    Monday - off
    Tuesday - off
    Wednesday - 1600-0000
    Thursday - 1400-2200
    Friday - 1630-2130
    Saturday - 1600-0000


I took the time to carefully look at my schedule and find it extremely peculiar to only have to work 4 days (a total of 27.5 hours) when I clearly recall someone saying that we're garanteed to have at least 30 hours/week. I wasn't sure if it has something to do with July 1st's holiday or not. Having this question mark in my mind...I decided to write a formal email to the person who's responsible for my confusion. But, at the moment I started to type, my coach passed by, so I asked him the question out of "curiosity." How am I suppose to know that a person who had worked here for years wouldn't know the answer???

Very kind of this person, he immediately went to the schedule-lady's desk for a clarification. She didn't answer the question, but rather tell him to tell me to ask her the question myself. Alright. I unglued my posterior from my chair and walked to her desk. Here's how the conversation went...

+I'm going to use the letter B to represent that woman...to protect her identity and at the same time it may stand for B****+    Yah! Seriously. That's how frustrated I am.

    N: Hi!
    B: Yes. What's the problem?
    N: I know that we're suppose to get at least 30hours/week and I have less next week, so I just wondered if it has something to do with the holiday, if it has an influence.
    B: Where's the error?
    N: Ugh! I don't know.
    B: Where do you see an error?
    N: I don't know. I calculated my hours and it gives 27.5 and not 30, maybe I miscalculated?
    B: No. You work on July 1st. When you work on a holiday, no matter how many hours you work...it's 7.5 + overtime. So, you do 4x 7.5 it gives 30.
    N: Oh! I didn't know. No one ever told me that. Guess I just missed this information.
    B: Yah! And if you have questions you should come to me directly...I'm the leader.
    N: Uhm! Yes. I saw him passed by so I thought he would know...
    B: No. I'm the boss. If you need something, I'm the one who can give you explanations.

Scheize!!! It is officially the beginning of my doom days. She hates me = will start giving me awful schedules, which is already the case. Siiigh!!!

Note: She once said that our destiny is within her hands. *Goosebumps*

1 comment:

  1. U know, because she screws up your schedule, she screws up mine as well in return. So I shall hate her too, lol!

    ReplyDelete