31.3.11

Vintage/Antique Nora


Feeling old these days. *cry of desperation* (I start to understand why those people in chinese series are always fighting for 長生不老 medicine...if I were in that era, I would also be in that clan) These photos help me remind myself of the old days before I transform into a fossil or a pile of dust. (Would be fantastic if I can become a Stardust though)

*Big parenthesis of randomness* Speaking of old days, I have to say that E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial IS THE BEST movie of all times. I cry each time I watch it. Plus, my favorite musical remains Phantom Of The Opera...part of the reason is because Gerard Butler played the role once.

Comment from an anonymous: Looks like someone's getting lazy. Instead of writting...she posts pictures and videos to fill the space.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I used to say that I didn't wanna live forever. I now eat my word. Can I have the medicine too, I wanna stick around (while looking forever young) XD

    Mmmmm Gerard.....

    ReplyDelete