17.1.11

I Want To Know

I literally (not figuratively, literally...literally) despise new things (except tangible objects). That's because I'm scared of the unknown...not knowing what is behind the curtain/what will happen/what is waiting for me. Some people might like this feeling, the thrill caused by suspense, but I don't. I find it rather terrifying and it freaks the hell out of me.

This is the reason why I hated first day of school and continue to hate first day of work...new environment and new people. This also makes me a person with not much friends, not because I'm not approachable, I'm just not the kind to go all chatty with everyone. I actually hate all those fake-hypocrite-wanna-be-friendly talks.

1 comment:

  1. Eh, tu connais plus de monde que moi la, I'm even worse XD

    ReplyDelete