7.12.10

Ugly Snow White

Yes. It's true that I utterly hate Snow White (the ugliest Disney princess EEEEVER - side note: my favorite is Jasmine) to the point of wanting to strangle her, but it's not her that I'm talking about.

I had and still have to go to work (to earn my bread) in this horrible snow storm of Montreal. By pure coincidence, MeteoMedia didn't announce any precipitation tomorrow...and I'm working from home. What the hell!!! What's the point of all this???

It implies: Having to carry home an encumbering laptop kit, tonight in this storm. But, won't have to go out in a not snowy day (tomorrow), just to work from 1300-1800 (5 hours).

PS. I'm proud of myself for being the only one who arrived on time, in spite of this weather disaster...and the building's entrance wasn't even shovelled when I got there. =_=' Nice job.

No comments:

Post a Comment