14.12.10

Things You Should Know About Me (part II)

I know~ This is a very random topic. But while doing it, in some ways, I get to know meself better...

- Hate precipitation days (rainy and snowy)
- People know me as DramaQueen (not the traditional definition you're thinking)...the name came in because I like to watch movies and dramas (generally the selection is done according to the casting, not the plot)
- Physical appearance counts enormously (I know I know...it's a serious problem of mine)
- When I first meet someone, the first things I analyse are the eyes and hair
- My hair and teeth are the most important things on me...which I sherish the most. Don't you dare and try to mess my hair...unless you want to watch my fist on a close up plan. Have to pay a visit to my dentist soon, to get a pearl white laser bleach + try not to eat too much chocolate and drink too much coffee (it'll stain my darlings)
- Extreme perfectionist and dirtyfreak
- Insanely in love with food made with flour (sandwiches 'but have to be without tomatoes because I hate it when it leaks and make my bread all sloppy', pizzas, buns, pastas, dumplings - Siiigh!!! I'm such a cheap date)
- Shopaholic (at least I'm faithful to my brands - Burberry being my favorite)

- Allergic to alcohol
- Never been clubbing in my entire life, because I hate dancing (I know I'd look like a chimp) and I don't drink...so what's the point? I literally/120% prefer singing. A de más, I hate over-crowded places where you can't even hear what the other person's trying to tell you.
- Will want to have 2 dogs (Boston Terrier and Chihuahua) - Hero (英雄救美) and Beast (美女與野獸)
- Believe black is the colour for class and mystery (black dominates my closet)
- Love diamonds for its eternity signification, toughness, and brilliance
- Into futuristic style/design
- Would love to learn how to play electronic violin
- Family comes before anything else...my mother is the most precious, but can't always get along with father...Hmmm
- All time favorite classic animated Disney movie - The Lion King.
- Like to cook, but can't stand the 油煙味...don't want my clothes to stink and me become a 黃面婆
- Utterly hate fake/copy stuffs...affects my pride
- It annoys me to know that someone's mad at me
- Collections (3): watches, eyewears, and cellular phones
- Favorite style of clothing - duffle coat + boots
- Suffer serious short-term memory disorder

- Hate to receive perishable gifts = food
- Favorite building on this planet - the Empire State and Chrysler building (Americans do have good architectures)
- Hate to be embarrassed/humiliated in public
- My lucky number is 4. It also represents my Sailor Moon character from high school - Jupiter (♃)...although my favorite character had always been Mars and my real astrology planet being Venus

- My favorite letter in the alphabet is X...no matter in which way you look at it, it'll still be an X + it represents mystery and unknown factors + in Roman numerals it stands for 10 (十全十美)
- Hate people who drag their feet when they walk. C'mon, are you that muscleless???
- Hate people who don't cover their mouth when they yawn...dude I don't want to see your blackwhole
- 3 things I hate when going to a cinema/theater: people speaking non-stop to each other, people playing with their phone and people kicking on the back of my seat.


Please!!! Don't judge.

1 comment:

  1. There is an industry available for those who adore the actual rolex replica sale porthole appear, however would like some rolex replica sale just a little thinner as well as much less hectic. Would you obtain the complete rolex replica sale encounter using the Traditional Blend. Maybe you might anticipate which to become a replica watches sale more difficult to answer query however I would state indeed! Indeed, simply because rolex replica sale can observe as well as believe this particular rolex replica sale DNA is actually real Hublot. In addition, we very value the truth that rolex replica sale is not such as almost every other Hublot replica sale available, since it really type of sticks out one of the several replica watches as well as assumes the actual Large Boom.

    ReplyDelete