1.12.10

Sneak Peek

Like all previous years...I am to post a Christmas wishlist of mine, so that people who feels the desire to buy me a present (within a reasonable price range), won't get me something I don't like need.

Movies: Resident Evil
               Resident Evil: Apocalypse
               Resident Evil: Extinction
               Resident Evil: Afterlife
               Richie Rich
               Speed
               Speed: Cruise Control
               The Ugly Truth
               Lion King
               E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial

Books: The Mind of Billy Milligan by Daniel Keyes
             The DefinitiveBook of Body Language by Barbara Pease
             Ridiculous Tongue Twisters by Chris Tait
             The Unofficial Guide to Cruises by Kay Showker
             Berlitz Complete Guide to Cruising & Cruise Ships by Douglas Ward
             Criminals and Their Motivations by Martin Goodman
             Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts
             The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
             The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection From the Living Dead by Max Brooks
             The Element Encyclopedia of 20000 Dreams: The Ultimate A-Z to Interpret the Secrets of Your Dreams by Theresa Cheung

Nixon Banks (black)
Apple itouch (8GB might be sufficient)
Sony Ericsson Vivaz (venus red)
Cheryl Cole's book (Through My Eyes) and latest album (Messy Little Raindrops)
A pair of Hunter rain boots (black)
A pair of Micheal Kors rain boots (black)
HP Passport hard drive
Burberry tonal check pouch (black)
Burberry keychain (black star or cube)
Burberry...anything from that brand will bring me to Heaven
Donation to my dentist laser treatment
Contribution to my Dolce & Gabbana ophthalmic eyewear acquisition

+++ Knowing that there are going to be remarkably numerous Christmas parties/get togethers...I have to constantly warn myself that being a non-drinker, I better try to get away with just touching my lips to the alcohol...instead of embarrassing myself by getting sick and possibly spewing the dinner back onto the table.

2 comments:

  1. Forget about the last items because I am broke after my visit in USA for black friday.
    Still love you
    CANDICE

    ReplyDelete
  2. C grave la. What did I get you? What's happening to our memories!!!

    ReplyDelete