10.12.10

A Place to Avoid

Note 1: This is not an exageration...it is the holy truth and nothing more than the honest truth.

Note 2: Never thought it would actually happen in real life (not in a movie)...certainly not to me.
------------------------------
This afternoon, I went to Pang Pang karaoke with a friend. Once we were done by 2000, as a ritual, we were trying to think of somewhere to have supper...but this popsicle-freezing temperature left us no other choice than go to the McDonald's (which I swear to boycott from now on) in the corner of Ste-Catherine and Mackay.

Everything was absolutely fine (except the smell of the place) until I started to undress my chicken nuggets. The moment I opened the box, a young man (as an educated young lady, I shall not unveil his nationality) came near our table...sat beside me...and asked if he could take a nugget. I firmly said no, but he took one anyway. A friend of his came to do the same. And another one followed as well. *magical sparks* Half of my supper just disappeared in a blink of my eyes.

No no. That's not the end of the story yet. Continue the reading...

3 or 4 other young men approached our table and started to plunge their never-washed-dumpster-dirty fingers in our fries and took my friend's uneaten burger. Out of rage, I looked into his eyes, gave him my whole tray and told him that he can have.it.all. (now that his fingers and saliva are all over my chickens and fries) and better buy us a new trio before my friend calls the police.

At the same moment, one of the employees noticed and threw all those society-living-garbages out of the place. She also gave us a new trio and told us not to be afraid if it happens again...and throw our beverage to their face. *moment of silence* Wait a second. As a civilized person, I am not going to throw anything at anybody. Moreover, what if he jumps on me with all that liquid on him??? Is it worth it to dirty my duffle coat because of that? Or, what if he slaps me in the face in public? Is it worth it to sacrifice my face for that???

The most unbelievable thing of all during this hard-to-forget incident...the Asian man who sat beside us took his tray and sneaked away instead of helping us. Can we call that a gentleman??? I don't think so. Is he a man to marry??? I don't think so. He can't even be counted as a man.
------------------------------
Lesson 1: If you can't or don't know how to raise your kid...don't give birth or wear condoms or simply remove the 's' activity from your list.

Lesson 2: If you're only 2 innocent ladies, don't ever go anywhere near that McDonald's...no matter what time of the day it is.

Lesson 3: Some men are not reliable...be aware. They might be women in disguise.

4 comments:

  1. Don't go there at night!! D: It's full of hobos and gangsters because

    1) its 24 hours
    2) its in the heart of downtown

    Also if you go to Pang Pang next time let me know!! lol

    Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you.... McDo ain't good for you health!!! And be aware, no one gives a damn about others anymore in our society. They do not want to "rock the boat".

    BTW, those punks... they were homeless or young boys?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Young boys and quite well dressed (I have to admit). If they were homeless...I would've understand.

    ReplyDelete