28.9.10

I’m Alive

Just feel that I have to write something to keep my page alive. (even if it’s not significant) Isn’t it funny how I’m suppose to be doing more activities and go out more often during summer time, but have less to share? Siiiigh!!! Guess I’m just spending my time on intensive tv series watching.

A whole day of churh visiting in Quebec City with aunty and cousin from HK. Thank Goddess it didn’t rain a drop. *claps* Photos should follow, the moment my not-too-fast-working aunt decides to send them to me.
  
For supper, after long non-decisive discussions, we finally went to Europea (one of those classy retaurants I’ve always wanted to try). It has a keuwl interior design, nice waiters, great concept and good food presentation. Anyway, all this just to say that everything’s a sugar to my eyes, but when it comes to taste…it can’t be compared to Cavalli.

Hope to have the opportunity to try more exotic/special restaurants. Lets save some $$$.

1 comment: