28.9.10

Horrific

My uncertain/unsecure behaviour just hurt an innocent person. *feeling guilty*
 
It is totally understandable if this person is mad and choose not to forgive what I did. (stop interrupting with your questions…I am not going to tell you what kind of crime I perpetrated) But, my "Monica" instinct say the opposite…can’t stand to know that someone’s frustrated against me. I want to do something to make things right…but not this time…I will just let Time fulfill its healing job.
 
Lesson 1: I better start coordinating my brain and heart…and not over-think.
 
Lesson 2: It is time to stop trying too hard to find Mr. Right. I believe Faith will perform its magical trick -  find me a comfortable shoulder to lean on and not let me die alone (which I honestly don’t really mind, because I’m starting to learn how to have some quality time with myself and realize how free this is).

No comments:

Post a Comment