28.9.10

Guess Who

Just the moment I thought I know myself from the inside out…it turns out to be only a tip of the iceberg. I can assure you that there’s nothing worst than not truly know thyself.
At least I admit that I’m not a girlfriend material…but certainly will be an exceptional housewife. Btw, is there a way to skip a step in the process?
Appreciate to have several close friends than a whole army of useless people.
Not very outgoing.
Don’t know how to hold a long conversation (especially with a boss), because I don’t know how to speak non-sense and be hypocrite/fake.
Will not/NEVER be able to accept my physical traits to go south.
Why am I suddenly questionning and doubting myself? Actually, the real question is…why am I ALWAYS inferior to my sister??? She has everything I have or maybe even more, but certainly not less…she’s successful in everything she does…always has a better performence compared to me…etc.
I’m a total mess. What is wrong with me? Is it really me or the genes (this probability is quite low) or the society which can’t recognize my talent?
I have to figure something out or get some luck (can I borrow (maybe stealing is better, I don’t want to give them back) some from V…she definitely has too much) if I don’t want to live in my sister’s shadow for the remaining years of my existence.
*Siiigh* I REALLY WISH I HAD REAL CHARISMA AND A NATURAL SWAGGER!!! *Siiigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment