28.9.10

DMI

In The Office it stands for Dunder Mifflin Inc. but apparently it can also mean Dummies Morrons Idiots.
A certain Ber**** Ro***gue (one of those imbecile real estate agents) called today at 1840…and asked for a modification in one of his old listings. I was explaining how it is impossible for me to do it since the mls department have to make certain verifications before they can do so and I don’t have the right to do what so ever in his listings anyway.
What is so difficult to understand in…"leave a message in their voicemail and they’ll call you back tomorrow morning asap because the mls department is closed at this time of the day"??? Is it very necessary to start insulting me by saying that I’m being difficult…that I’m not useful…and how it is not pleasant to talk to me…and how it is even better to get a machine instead of me??? (and some more that I can’t even remember…because I wasn’t listening anymore towards the end)
Aaaaargh!!! Curse you brainless people.
Result: I warned him and gently asked him to change his tone of speaking, which he didn’t…so…I hung up the phone while he was too busy insulting me. I have to declare that it is the very first time of my life to brutally hang up the phone on someone. Now, you can imagine how impolite that creature was and how angry I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment