28.9.10

Discovery Channel (Part I)

Today, the host of this new blog-post serie will bring you to the OUTER woooorld~ (it’s not as fascinating and spooky as it may sound…but you’ll definitely learn some facts that were all along around you, but just didn’t notice the excistance of it) 
As the first post of this serie – the BIG question is…what kind of people will call others on work-related subjects during:
    • Weekends (Friday night, Saturday and Sunday)
    • Very early in the morning
    • Very late at night (after 2300 is late for me)
    • When they clearly know that you’re busy
    • Even if you told them that you’re eating supper
    • etc.
Answer: Idiots/INCOMPETENTS
You have to be a complete idiot not to understand that I’m busy if I’m not picking up the phone AND keep calling back even if I carefully take the time to answer the phone and tell you that I will callback after dinner.
You have to be the biggest incompetent on earth to not know what your tasks are, how to accomplish them (especially if you’re the event coordinator/boss) and delegate everything to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment